Some publications authored by Lisa Thornton Inc and associates related to electronic communications licensing are listed below. For a full listing of publications, go to the Publications webpage.
Q & A published in the ICT Weekly Update - Service Licensing
South African chapter of the 2010 International Legal Guide to Telecommunications published by The Global Legal Group.
Published by BNA International in World Communications Regulation Report
- Suggested Amendments to the Electronic Communications Act - Licensing, May 2009
- South Africa’s New Service Licence Fees, April 2009
- Court Rulings, Licence Conversion, and the Future of Electronic Communications in South Africa, Dec 2008
- High Court Ruling Paves the Way for Competition, Sept 2008
- Recent Legal Challenges, May 2008
- Update on the Licence Conversion Process, April 2008
- A New Broadband Infrastructure Company, Feb 2008
- The Minister's Policy and Policy Directions, Sept 2007
- The Electronic Communications Act - Market Structure and Licensing, Sept 2006
Electronic Communications Regulatory Review: Proposed Amendments to the Electronic Communications Act - prepared for The Edge Institute and Shuttleworth Foundation, June 2009