Tariff Filings

Posted by LA Thornton on Thursday, November 18, 2010
Did you know that all individual electronic communications service and electronic communications network service licensees must file tariffs with ICASA?  For more information, contact info@thornton.co.za.

Tags: tariffs "electronic communications act" licensing regulations compliance 
blog comments powered by Disqus



Make a free website with Yola